Autoclenz is the UK market leader in providing vehicle preparation services to the automotive industry. Our range of services include Valeting, PDI, Collection & Delivery, Cosmetic Repairs, and Imaging.
We are looking for self-employed drivers to carry out a delivery and collection service in and around the Bristol, Gloucester, and Bath areas. You will be required to deliver and collect from a local Kwikfit centre, to the customer premises, and vice versa.
· Driving experience within a similar environment preferred, own vehicle essential (if not then a good understanding of how to use public transport in the area)
· Good customer service and excellent work ethic
· Commitment with the correct attitude and drive to succeed
· Clean, tidy, and well organised
· A good standard of English
· Due to insurance prerequisites, candidates must have held a full driving licence for 12 months and it must be free from DR10, DG10, IN10 convictions.
• Opportunity to earn £8.91 per hour 3-days per week (to suit applicant) plus travel expenses.
Apply online now!
To process your application, a driving licence check will be carried out via the DVLA.
Suitable candidates will be invited to take part in a telephone interview, followed with a face to face meeting. Immediate start for successful candidates.
To find out how Autoclenz Ltd will process your data please refer to the fair processing notice on the Autoclenz website.