|Fees:||£30,000 - £34,000 + Bonus Scheme|
|Hours:||To be discussed|
|Ref:||JLSJ - West London|
Employed Valeting & Logistics Site Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Autoclenz Group, as a Site Manager overseeing our valeting and logistics operations.
This involves managing a team of 25-30 operators in varying roles, based at a recently refurbished large prestige automotive dealership on the Great West Road in West London.
Previous experience in the industry is required with an understanding of how the internal departments of an automotive dealership operates.
Key competencies that are required for the role are as follows:
· Full driving licence, free of DR10 or IN10 convictions and no more than 6 points
· Previous, tangible, management experience is critical
· Experience with IT as the role involves utilising various IT systems and Microsoft packages
· Keen eye for detail as Autoclenz are providing a managed service for one of the most prestige automotive groups in the UK
· Ability to manage a P&L and ensure that tight cost controls are in place to deliver the financial performance required
· Being able to recruit Operators to ensure that the team is always fully staffed, including holiday and peak volume periods
· Applying Occupational H&S, and ensuring behavioural standards are delivered through the implementation of the Autoclenz On-Site Permit (OSP)
· Strong communication skills to be able to deal with different customer departments professionally and competently
· The ability to manage the team to exceed the standards and parameters laid out within the customer SLA
· To have a flexible attitude to the role, especially at peak times of the year and at month end which may require weekend working
We hope the successful candidate will grow alongside Autoclenz and be developed as a future star of the business.
Location: West London
Package: Basic Salary of £30,000 with an OTE of £34,800 (Monthly bonus of maximum £400 per month based on achieving KPI's)
20 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
From 1 July 2021, Non-UK citizens will no longer be able to use their passport or national identity card to prove their right to work. Therefore, if you are applying as a Non-UK citizen, you will be required to provide a share code and your date of birth. A share code can be gained by visiting gov.uk/prove-right-to-work
To find out how Autoclenz Ltd will process your data please refer to the fair processing notice on the Autoclenz website.
2021 © Copyright Autoclenz Limited
Website design by Commence Marketing. Built by Commence Marketing and E-solutions.
Registered address: Autoclenz Limited, Stanhope Road, Swadlincote DE11 9BE
Reg No. 00956430.