Regional Mobile Valeting Support Vacancy
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Autoclenz Group, the UK market leader in vehicle preparation solutions for the motor industry.
This opportunity has arisen through considerable growth in the area advertised.
The role will support the local Regional Management to ensure Autoclenz delivers exceptional service levels to its customer base. This is a fully productive valeting role working in a mobile capacity with daily travel.
The role will form part of Autoclenz’s ACS team, with the opportunity to be developed as a future Manager.
Key Objectives of the role include the following:
- Reporting directly to the Regional Operations Manager and being deployed daily to valet cars at varying dealership locations
- Ensuring that the rest of the team in the dealership you are in are following Group processes
- Enforcing H&S standards every day through the Autoclenz On-Site Permit (OSP)
- Communicating with customers and pro-actively resolving issues whilst on site
- Competently covering a Regional Manager while on annual leave (non-productive during this period)
- Promoting the Autoclenz Brand as an ambassador for the business
- Achieving productivity targets, such as a target number of vehicles cleaned per day
- Communicating with Head Office and your Regional Operations Manager to ensure that any operator issues raised are resolved
- Checking that Autoclenz’s PVMS is being utilised in the correct manner while on site and reporting any discrepancies to the Regional Manager
Salary & Package: £12.10 per hour
OTE: £28.5K-£31.5K based on hours worked (uncapped earnings)
A fully expensed company van and tablet will be provided.
From 1 July 2021, Non-UK citizens will no longer be able to use their passport or national identity card to prove their right to work. Therefore, if you are applying as a Non-UK citizen, you will be required to provide a share code and your date of birth. A share code can be gained by visiting gov.uk/prove-right-to-work
To find out how Autoclenz Ltd will process your data please refer to the fair processing notice on the Autoclenz website.