|Fees:||£500+ per week subject to hours and productivity|
|Hours:||To be discussed|
|Ref:||JLJD - Weybridge|
Self Employed Retail Driver
Autoclenz is the UK market leader in providing vehicle preparation services to the automotive industry. Our range of services include Valeting, PDI, Collection & Delivery, Cosmetic Repairs, and Imaging.
We are looking for self-employed drivers to carry out driving duties within a busy retail dealership. This may include valet parking, service delivery and collections, new car sales deliveries and general on-site driving duties.
• Driving experience within a similar environment preferred
• Good customer service and excellent work ethic
• Commitment with the correct attitude and drive to succeed
• Clean, tidy, and well organised
• A good standard of English
• Due to insurance prerequisites, candidates must have held a full driving licence for 12 months and it must be free from DR10, DG10, IN10 convictions.
• Opportunity to earn £500+ per week subject to hours and productivity.
From 1 July 2021, Non-UK citizens will no longer be able to use their passport or national identity card to prove their right to work. Therefore, if you are applying as a Non-UK citizen, you will be required to provide a share code and your date of birth. A share code can be gained by visiting gov.uk/prove-right-to-work
Apply online now!
To find out how Autoclenz Ltd will process your data please refer to the fair processing notice on the Autoclenz website.
2023 © Copyright Autoclenz Limited
Website design by Commence Marketing. Built by Commence Marketing and E-solutions.
Registered address: Autoclenz Limited, Stanhope Road, Swadlincote DE11 9BE
Reg No. 00956430.