Self Employed Valeting Team Leader
Autoclenz is the UK market leader in providing vehicle preparation services to the automotive industry. Our range of services include Valeting, PDI, Collection & Delivery, Cosmetic Repairs and Imaging.
We are looking for a highly experience Valeter to carry out high spec vehicle cleans which may include new and used car full valets. You will be responsible for the monitoring of chemical usage on site and ensuring that all jobs within the Team are organised and completed in a timely manner. This is a self-employed position
● Valeting experience is essential
● Full driving licence, free of DR10, DG10 or IN10 convictions
● Good customer service and excellent work ethic is needed
● Commitment with the correct attitude and drive to succeed
● Clean, tidy and well organised individuals
● A good standard of English is required
● Opportunity to earn £650 per week subject to hours and productivity.
Apply online Now!
From 1 July 2021, Non-UK citizens will no longer be able to use their passport or national identity card to prove their right to work. Therefore, if you are applying as a Non-UK citizen, you will be required to provide a share code and your date of birth. A share code can be gained by visiting gov.uk/prove-right-to-work
To find out how Autoclenz Ltd will process your data please refer to the fair processing notice on the Autoclenz website.